Saturday, March 20, 2010

I was told to update my blog... so here you go! :)


Hey all!! I haven't blogged in like 5 months! Oops! I'm not a very good blogger! Haha!! Well, I have lots of news since October!! First, in December, I turned 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya!! It was awesome! Then in January, my cousin and I had a b-day party together! It was a blast! AND FOR THE EXCITING NEWS>>>>>>> I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE ON JAN. 26th!!!!!!! It's so awesome!!! Woo! February we had our annual Snow Trip, which was AWESOME as always! The snow was fun! And now we're ending the month of March, WHICH HAS GONE BY SO FAST!!! And now we're finishing up our practices for MESSIAH!!! Ya!!!! It's been a blast so far! I have upgraded from just being a crowd person to being a fruit vendor!! Ya, I'm high class! LOL! And then I upgraded from that to the bread man! WOW! I should get an Oscar Award! LOL! But it really is fun to be in! I invited someone and they really want to come! So hopefully! And..... ya.... that's all she wrote.... I'll update again probably around August... haha! =) Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment